Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
Here at Sourcely we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a smooth, headache-free experience. Part of creating that experience is optimizing our warranty and returns process so you can stay focused on growing your business.
Warranty - All parts come with a lifetime warranty covering manufacturing defects. We work day and night to provide the best parts for our customers. When our parts come up short please use Sourcely42.com to initiate your RMA and we will issue a credit within 72 hours or less of receiving the defective items. If you’re requesting replacements we will ship them out with your next order. Note: Sourcely will not cross-ship any defect return or refund.
Used Parts - We also accept used parts, we know that even though products may test well, it can still have manufacturing issues down the road. This hassle free process is handled the same way as other warranty products(Excludes iPads that have been installed). Head to Sourcely42.com and start your return.
Returns and Exchanges - In the event that you order contains the wrong items or quantity, and you wish to return the unwanted products, we are happy to exchange the item(s) for another product or provide you with a store credit to use at a later date. Please note that the product must be unused and in its original packaging. There is no restocking fee, but we are unable to cover shipping costs for these items.
Exclusions - Damaged items will not be accepted as RMAs or Returns. Common instances include:
- Items damaged in shipping (Please contact the shipper that damaged the package and file a claim) - ** Our intention is to create a streamlined process with our shipping service providers to make this an easy process for our customers.
- Items damaged by technicians
- Items with excessive adhesive or markings
- Items returned without parts that were included
Packaging an RMA - DOs and DON’Ts
- Make sure all screens are Sourcely products
- Package so each screen is protected (foam, bubble wrap, plastic casing, etc.)
- Keep the flex cables flat with the top of the cable extended above the screen
- Specify what the defect is for each product returned
- Have accurate counts and labeling
- Include “RMA” on the shipping label
- Pad the top and bottom of the box only and “hope for the best”
- Send back mislabeled products (iPhone 6 batteries in iPhone 6s battery boxes)
- Demand reimbursement for items that are not our product
- Fold flex cables down
- Include LCD Buyback screens or E-waste in the same package as the RMA products
Sourcely reserves the right to alter our return policy and exchange at any time, without prior notice to customers.
* Please note that Sourcely has already covered the first shipping label. To avoid paying for shipping, we suggest placing a new order to receive the RMAs