ESD Wiha 26761 PL1 (IPR1, TS1, P2) Precision Pentalobe Screwdriver
Precision Pentalobe Screwdriver for iPhone PL1 x 40mm
ESD Standard IEC 61340-5-1 Blade Length: 40mm (1.6")
Max. Torque: 0.08 Nm (0.059 ft-lbs)
There is some confusion about the name of this 5 point Torx-like Screwdriver.
Wiha refers to it as PL1 and others have referred to it as TS1, IPR1 or even P2.
This is the 5 point star shape used on the iPhone and this is a very high quality German Made Screwdriver that will not strip the tiny delicate screws used on the iPhone and will install/remove 1000's of screws without wearing out.
- Rotating cap for precise turning and control with fingertip
- Precision handle - high quality plastic, cadmium free
- Molded on tapered handle allows rapid rotation
- High performance blade - CRM72 steel, hard chrome finished
- Tip - precision ground for exact fit, hard chromed non-slip surface
*Pentalobe Sizing Guide:
PL1: iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
We Also Recommend
ESD Wiha 75097 16 Piece System 4 Slotted, Phillips and Pentalobe Micro Bit Set